Monday, September 06, 2010

Okay it's up to you, boy!

I admit that i have ever made a mistake. And i believe everyone have a mistake (even just a little thing). Like today, i realized my self that i have a BIG mistake to someone and i tried to say sorry to him by sent message. And you know what i get? JUST NOTHING.
Oh, thanks boy. It didn't hurt me. I don't care if he forgive me or not. At least, i can answer YES with no lies if God ask me, "Have you already say sorry to him?"
Ne~?
I will not beg him to forgive me. Like what i say before, I DON'T CARE, at least i have already say sorry to him.
He forgive me or not, i know we will not be a close friend like was.
But hopeless, i still wanted to be friends with him. At least if not, have-a-distance is forgotten. That request is from my deepest heart.

Ah one thing, I HATE HIS FRIEND, MAJORITY OF HIS FRIEND AROUND HIM.




with love,
Mayachan desuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment