Thursday, September 02, 2010

He's in my heart

I love Hey!Say!JUMP. I love them since they were nothing. But when they are success now, should they forget me? Forget their childhood's friend? I'll not try to force them to always remember me.

(Honestly, just one person, not all of them)

I don't force you to believe me. I don't care. Because he doesn't care of me. I believe he forgot me. Poor me :(

I still remember when he fell because of slipping and i directly helped him and got slipped too. I remember when i saw him went away with no words to say goodbye at the last moment of farewell. That made me feel very lost of him for long time. And it was we're still child. Under 5 years old.

It's very mean if he doesn't remember me though he read this. I hesitate he'll remember.

I will not hope he'll remember too much. Just remember he knows me it's very enough. I love him. And i know he loves me as his fans. I'm not special for him, but he's very special for me.




with love,

Mayachan desuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment